We are running a number of projects for a global investment bank.
Team is responsible for migration of legacy solution from java application platform (JAP6) to Java 11 (Spring Boot).
- Back end: Enterprise Spring Boot
- DB: Oracle
- CI/CD: Jenkins
- QA: Selenium (Java), Cucumber, BDD
- Perform exploratory and functional manual testing
- Regression testing of application (manual and automated)
- Create automation tests using Selenium (Java)
- Support users during UAT
Role implies both manial and autotomated testing
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in software testing
- BSc/MSc in Computer science/Finance/Economics/Math or relevant
- Familiarity with different types of testing, test techniques, testing theory
- Hands-on experience with test design, funtional testing, test reporting
- Hands-on test automation experience
- Selenium Webdriver with Java
- Understanding of Web Services, SOAP/REST API, JSON, etc.
- Good SQL level
- Strong communication skills
- ISQTB certification
- Requirements engineering experience