The goal of the project is building services and interfaces around a highly performant data hub for Venture Capital part of the Hedge Fund. These services will supply the data for Trading applications as well as back office.
The target backend is built with Scala on Spark with a cloud-based no-SQL storage. Angular-based front end, RESTful services.
We are looking for bright people with engineering talent and highly proficient in their technological area, ready to continue learning and challenging the status quo as they work, willing to learn from mistakes and continue excelling. We follow clean code and SOLID principles.
- Develop RESTful services, Angular-based front end for a data hub
- Maintain the code clean and readable, refactor and ensure unit test coverage
- Contribute to overall solution architecture and design, come up with creative ideas where possible
Who we're looking for?
- Proficient in creating RESTful services on NodeJS
- Experience in Angular, Typescript, integration with RESTful services
- Thorough understanding of asynchronous mechanisms in modern JS (Promises, RxJS Observables etc)
- Actively practice clean code, SOLID principles, continuous refactoring
- Fluency in operating with no-sql databases
- Fluency with Git
- Covering code with unit tests in TDD manner
- Experience with Graph databases