If you are a Compiler Engineer/Lead with a passion to work on leading edge Languages implementation and compilation for GPU, this is for you. The successful candidate will work on OpenMP offloading and general llvm compiler enhancements
In addition to HPC apps, these compilers are used in the development of Machine Learning frameworks and Libraries.
The successful candidate will have a phenomenal opportunity to work closely with a world class team on site the client location.
- Propose design, defend and implement the compiler features, work on OpenMP offloading and general LLVM compiler enhancements
- Review code changes and design proposals from team members
- Work with opensource communities delivering patches and reviewing the solutions from the community and upstreaming as required.
- Contribute to the technical content of the compiler documentation/manuals.
- Develop a close working relationship with Compiler QA, Compiler Support and other compiler teams.
Who we're looking for?
- BE/ME/B.tech/M.Tech with 3-10+ years of Compiler feature Design and development expertise
- Strong background in compilers.
- Clang/LLVM experience
- Strong C/C++ programming skills.
- Experience with wide variety of aspects of compiler and parallel programming
- Good interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Positive attitude and integrity
- Parallel Programming Models, Languages and Runtime Systems
- Good understanding of GPU execution model and architecture
- Understanding of Fortran, OpenMP is desirable