Risk Engines and financial data warehouse. Reporting to manager in Poland, working according to the priorities received from Program Manager from Zurich, cooperation with teams from different locations, mainly Wroclaw and Zurich. The successful candidate will be managing 3 different projects.
Testing team, IT solution architects, and 5 developers located in Wroclaw, the remaining 2 devs, Requirements Engineer and Scrum Master in Zurich.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Leading project teams of onsite and offshore (Poland) developers, requirement engineers, testers for the implementation of new requirements affecting risk engines and financial data warehouse
- Interaction with different business and IT stakeholders
- Managing several projects in parallel and proactively tracking budgets and status
Who we're looking for?
- Several years of IT Project management experience within the Banking, Trading, or Investment Management industries
- Ability to manage several projects in parallel with complex dependencies and multiple stakeholders and to assure IT front-to-back integration testing
- Ability to perform quality checks on overall IT delivery timelines and to ensure that the plans delivered by different teams are aligned
- Previous experience with Agile methodologies
- Comfortable with intense administrative processes such as frequent updates of budget forecasts and resource allocations using internal project management tools
- Demonstrated ability to manage details while taking a holistic, benefits-focused view of the project
- Preferred academic background in computer science, engineering, or natural sciences
- Profound knowledge of JIRA / Odyssey platform, e.g. establish reports, structures, dashboards
- Experience with CTB and RTB process and IT production support
- Knowledge of risk management principles
- Knowledge of financial data (reference and time-series)
- Knowledge of data warehousing / data base technologies, e.g. Markit EDM, SQL
- Previous anking experience, knows internal project reporting tools (e.g. onePPM)
- Product Management