At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently.
Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe.
Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
The Krakow Video Solutions team is looking for a Hands-on Team Manager who will implement new features and manage a Scrum team working on Avigilon Firmware. We are looking for an open-minded, self-motivated person willing to pursue their ideas, evaluate alternatives and cooperate.
As a Hands-on Team Manager you will enhance embedded software running on Avigilon cameras along with the team reporting to you. The team is working on smart camera features development and collaborating closely with Avigilon teams in Krakow and Vancouver, Canada.
Who we're looking for?
- MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science, Automation, Telecommunication or a related technical engineering discipline
- Software engineering experience (C++/embedded programming)
- Experience and knowledge of data structures, algorithms and software design
- Experience leading engineering teams with direct reports is a plus
- Practical understanding of agile project management methodologies
- Desire to work in and lead a fast-paced, dynamic teams and projects
- Good interpersonal communication skills, team spirit and adaptability
- English language skills at level allowing efficient communication
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking