This position provides overall direction and management for global security and network operations including implementation and ongoing technical support for remote monitoring and application support customers. Works with appropriate customer base in Remote Application Monitoring to achieve reliable business process operations. The Global Supervisor will be responsible for ongoing status communications to IT/OT customers and business unit management. Supervisor should have an understanding of IT/OT security operations and best practices.
The typical position supervises approximately 20-30 employees. Additionally, this supervisor will have responsibility of managing external suppliers in a managed services and variable demand staff augmentation environment.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Business/Accounting, MBA or MS/MA in related field a plus
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in IT/OT areas
- Demonstrated experience with Remote Monitoring & Network Infrastructure Operations and related project implementation and management.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage an IT/OT team.
- Experience working in IT/OT Operations including knowledge of common tools, methods and techniques.
- Experience driving IT/OT solutions in large organizations, teaming with organizational groups and demonstrating the value of IT/OT activities.
- Background and understanding of IT/OT controls and compliance.
- Ability to solve large and complex issues which span organizational boundaries and work with a team to propose solutions.
- Demonstrated IT/OT Project management experience.
- Experience with regulatory environments including Sarbanes-Oxley, Section 404 and governance frameworks including COSO, ITIL and ISO17799.
- Solid PC skills and proficiency in office productivity software (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, etc.)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills, and problem-solving skills and be able to interact well with peers, internal customers and vendors as necessary.
- Must have experience with equipment backup, storage, and disaster recovery environments in a regionally diverse environment.
- Experience and strength in facilitating decisions and diffusing negative emotions or difficult scenarios
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be self-motivated and able to lead teams in a fast paced environment
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking