In your role as Application Operations Supporter you will be a team member of experts who are responsible for monitoring and control and maintenance of installment credit applications. For this, you must understanding complex data flows and their business purpose in order to ensure stable and reliable function and a high availability of the IT applications your team (cell) is responsible for.
Remote work (until the pandemic situation is clarified).
- You will be one of the experts in the team/cluster responsible for application management aspects, i.e. aligning and addressing application operation needs with development and business expert, ensuring compliance of software deliveries to operations guidelines and policies, etc. For this the role requires a combination of application management experience and good understanding of technology used (Azure, webserver and database technologies)
- preparing software builds and release packages and deploy them, i.e. participating in the preparation and implementation of changes to the given environment. Support the rollouts in production
- performing the test- and deployment process for new or released applications and interfaces. Test and validation of deployment packages.
- monitor and maintain stable operation of production. In case of minor deviations or issues you will initiate appropriate correction measures as defined
- creation and management of technical documentation
- operations monitoring (from 9 am to 17:30pm)
- handling of changes/inicidents/problems with HP Service Manager (hpsm)
- readiness for business travel to Germany (50% of time during first 3-4 months)
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- practical experience in building complex SQL statements and database maintenance of DB (Oracle, MS SQL Server)
- practical experience in MS Windows, Red Hat Linux, IBM WebSphere, Tomcat
Nice to have:
- experience with cloud technologies (Cloud solutions)
- UNIX shell, Perl, Windows PowerShell
Foreign languages skills:
- English B2 level (mandatory)
- German (optional)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking