In the role as a Test Automation Expert you will be responsible for conceptualizing and implementing Test Automation for the Cluster. Experience in object-oriented development is needed for this role. Development language is Java. A knowledge of Selenium should be provided as well as understanding of Test automation frameworks like TestNG, Qmetry or Cucumber would be helpful. It is desirable that the candidate is familiar with version control / version management.
Besides this the candidate should be able to understand the test architecture and propose POCs for new test objects. By doing this the candidate needs to collaborate with developers and other testers organized in an agile setup.
Remote work (until the pandemic situation is clarified).
Your main tasks are:
- Conceptualizing, developing the Test automation architecture
- Implementing Test Automation for the Cluster, using tools like TeamCity, Octane, HP ALM, Jenkins.
- Ensuring consistency with the Test automation framework for all the Test areas within the cluster, complying with the bank infrastructure regulations.
- Continuously developing Test Automation approach for new topics/ areas, coordinating requirements/specifications from the cells.
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- Experience in creating and maintaining scripts for test automation using Selenium, Java frameworks, REST API.
- Experience with designing and developing Test Automation Architecture.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines e.g. Jenkins, Bitbucket, TeamCity.
- Experience in analyzing Test requirements and coordination skills to support PO in order to organize team backlog.
- Experience in Agile tools&methods.
- Basic knowledge of Azure/Openshift
- Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level – mandatory
- German - nice to have
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking