In the role as a Test automation Specialist, you will be responsible for creating scripts for test automation.
Experience in object-oriented development is needed for this role. The development language is Java (Kotlin would be helpful). Deep knowledge of Appium (and Selenium) should be provided as well as an understanding of test frameworks like TestNG or Cucumber. The candidate should be familiar with Git (Bitbucket), Build server (Teamcity, Jenkins) and should have basic knowledge of iOS and Android to identify and make use of IDs for creating smart automation cases.
Besides this, the candidate should be able to understand the app context and propose improvements that lead to higher test quality. By doing this you need to collaborate with developers and other testers organized in an agile setup.
Remote work (until the pandemic situation is clarified).
Your main tasks are:
- Create and maintain test scripts for test automation
- Development of object-oriented code
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- Development Language: Kotlin (Java)
- Deep knowledge of Appium (Selenium)
- Experience in Using Test frameworks (TestNG, QMetry, Cucumber)
- Deep knowledge of Git (Bitbucket)
- Knowledge of Build server (TeamCity, Jenkins)
- Experience with Jira/HPQC
- Basis knowledge of iOS/Android to identify and maintain IDs for object identification
- Analyze and report tests
- Support the automation of manual test execution
- Basic knowledge of Quality assurance methods and processes
- Basic knowledge of Test frameworks (TestNG, QMetry, Cucumber)
- General understanding of app development (iOS, Android)
- Knowledge of how to use a build server
- Understanding of writing Kotlin code
- Working with a code version control like git or svn
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- German - nice to have
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking