RRBB (Interest Rate Risk in Banking Book) project provides a framework to calculate NII (Net interest income) at risk and related figures. It further facilitates internal and regulatory reporting needs to achieve compliance with the FINMA regulations, based on BCBS 368 standards for Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book.
The dept. is responsible for providing financial data for the whole bank.
IRRBB IT is responsible for leading and executing IT deliveries focused on ALM IRRBB Programme. IT team is developing and supporting ETL data delivery processes based on Oracle and Informatica.
Team: ALM IRRBB data delivery team is built around 9 core people currently located in Wroclaw Poland. Four of them are Oracle developers, three BA, scrum master and QA expert. We are looking to increase this number by one additional developer focusing on core technical capabilities of the system and a BA.
- Business analyst function, involving working closely with Functional/IT BAs, stakeholders in Treasury IT department, including writing/reviewing Business Requirements documentation, reviewing Functional Specifications, writing UAT plans, performing and/or coordinating with end users the User Acceptance Testing, training end users on new system functionality
Who we're looking for?
- Strong analytical skills and project execution skills. Define Business Requirements and document them, including for data sourcing and reporting, and produce functional specifications accordingly for use by technical team
- Support test execution and work with development team for resolution of technical issues identified during test phases prior to deployment of newly developed technical specifications
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions. Know who to communicate tactfully difficult/sensitive information
- Provide functional support for the use of new and existing functionality and tools deployed to production environment
- Superb interpersonal skills in English (both verbal and written) to be able to get along with business partners and regional teams.
- Familiarity and understanding of finance domain is a plus
- Create and run test cases for new systems and develop required test data
- Good experience in writing SQL queries for performing functional checkouts of changes implemented by development team
- Experience with Agile methodology and full SDLC is an essential asset