Join our Development Center and become a member of our open-minded, progressive, and professional team. In this role, you will be working on projects for one of our world-famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills and build thorough expertise in the industry of our client.
- Bringing together business SMEs and Delivery Teams to share business context and business process for the requirements;
- Tracking open question and ensuring that they are answered in a timely fashion to meet delivery deadlines;
- Ensuring that the proposed solution meets the requirements through business test definition and acceptance criteria;
- Working closely with Product Owner and Business Stakeholders to clarify and maintain requirements;
- Providing a clear understanding of the requirements to developers in form of user stories;
- Active participation in a distributed agile process.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in the software field, preferably in the financial domain
- Experience in agile analysis for software development
- Solid and hands-on experience with SQL
- Solid and hands-on experience with XML
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Modelling techniques (SBE, rule-based logics)
- Understanding of SDLC
- Experience in enterprise application integration
- Working experience with XML based technologies
- Experience with issue tracking systems and corporate wiki (Jira, Rally, Confluence)
- Problem-solving skills
- Pro-active team player
- Understanding of FpML, FIXML
- QA experience
- Understanding of Investment Banking
- Understanding of TDD, BDD and ATDD