You will participate in the design, development and implementation of the release process by using CI/CD. You will build awareness on the potential of CI/CD and DevOps practices and building a culture of leveraging it for doing things better.
Remote work (until the pandemic situation is clarified).
- You will be one of the experts in the team/cluster responsible for application management aspects, i.e. aligning and addressing application operation needs with development and business expert, ensuring compliance of software deliveries to operations guidelines and policies, etc.
- For this role requires a combination of application management experience and good understanding of the technology used (Azure, webserver and database technologies)
- Preparing software builds and release packages and deploy them, i.e. participating in the preparation and implementation of changes to the given environment. Support the rollouts in production
- You will be performing the test- and deployment process for new or released applications and interfaces. Test and validation of deployment packages
- You will monitor and maintain stable operation of production. In case of minor deviations or issues you will initiate appropriate correction measures as defined
- Creation and management of technical documentation
- Operations monitoring (from 8 am to 16:30pm)
- Handling of changes/incidents/problems with HP Service Manager (hpsm)
Who we're looking for?
Depending on the experience, we expect from you:
- High knowledge of Azure Cloud (ARM templates),
- Good knowledge of CI/CD,
- Basic knowledge of MS SQL, Linux ,Visual Studio SFC – service fabric cluster IaC - Infrastructure as code,
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 level (mandatory)
- German B1 level (optional)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking