- Design a database structure (logical data model) to meet the needs and expectations of future users
- Conduct a project study to evaluate the feasibility and/or cost of a database
- Program database in computer languages such as Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Obtain data for the database
- Create reports based on the data in the database
- User training
- Creating manuals
- Perform test runs of the databases
- Maintain and customize existing databases
- Maintaining data quality and overseeing database security
- Involved in optimizing database performance by analyzing database objects, creating indexes, creating materialized views, etc.
- Established production data migration procedures and database space management for the partitioned tables
Remote work (until the pandemic situation is clarified).
Who we're looking for?
- Good knowledge of Oracle relational databases (PL/SQL, SQL)
- Good knowledge of integration of applications with relational databases
- Good knowledge of database modeling and data modeling
- Experience with data migration
- English B2 level
- Basic knowledge of Unix / Linux
- Familiarity with JIRA/Confluence
- Basic knowledge of Agile Software Development / Scrum / Kanban methodology
- German - nice to have
We looking for such profiles in a different team. You are welcome to apply with friends!
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking