You will be involved in the development and implementation of new applications or maintain and administer existing ones. Other duties include gathering and documenting application deployment and administration requirements, incident analyzing and quality assurance.
Remote work (until the pandemic situation is clarified)
- As a Software Engineer –Environment Management you are responsible for smooth transition of new applications and releases into different environments (DEV/TEST) to ensure stable operations of the applications within your scope. The role requires a good understanding of deployment methodologies, development knowledge and underlying technologies (Cloud technologies, MS SQL databases).
- Preparing software builds and release packages and deploy them into Test environments, i.e. participating in the preparation and implementation of changes to the given environment. In that context you will be supporting test-activities on test-environments.
- In close cooperation with the development team and the software vendor. you will be administering and maintaining the applications at DEV/Test environments. In case of incidents or issues, you will analyze and solve the problems in close collaboration with other involved teams
- You will be performing the test- and deployment process for new or released applications and interfaces,
- Creation and management of technical documentation
- Weekend work or support at non-standard working times might be required from time to time (e.g. for major releases)
- You are one of the experts within your scrum team for all aspects of the IT platform for the new Trade Finance (deploy and run)
- The program team currently developing the Trade Finance platform consists of business analysts, software architects, developers, application managers, scrum masters and other specialists with diverse backgrounds, but on common feature: Jointly and dynamically developing and maintaining the best solutions for our customers.
Who we're looking for?
- Knowledge of Cloud technology
- Basic knowledge of TFS, GIT, Maven, Jenkins, TeamCity and Nexus
- Knowledge of different config files structure (YAML, XML, JSON).
- Experience with Dynatrace/ELK
- Knowledge of MS SQL /Oracle/ relational databases
- Experience in building and deploying applications into Windows/Linux environment
- Knowledge of Jira/Confluence
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking