Together with us, you will be responsible for the development of CommandCentral products.
See how customers see the value of our products here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOW4E-qKK7M.
You will be involved in the implementation of new features and improving the user experience of existing functionalities. You will cooperate with other developers and UX/UX Designers. You will have a chance to gather experience in backend development if you want.
Technology stack that you will use/learn is: Angular7+, TypeScript, HTML5 and SASS.
The backend part is hosted in Azure, implemented using Java, TypeScript and Node.js.
For our newest projects, part of Command Central portfolio, we are looking for passionate engineers willing to help us bring the newest technology to the Public Safety world. Together with us you will be responsible for the development of an intelligence console helping communities and first responders in their day to day work.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math or related fields .
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- At least 3 years of experience in any of the listed technologies: Angular 7+, node.js, TypeScript.
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of Azure cloud.
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Competitive salary package
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible working hours
- Strong collaborative culture
- Comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events as well as training and broad
- Development opportunities.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking