We are seeking a highly technical Project Manager with strong regulatory experience. You will lead MIFID II implementation - ensuring the project is delivered on time & on budget.
As a Project Manager you will work closely with development teams across the business to implement various regulatory reporting, including MiFID II Pre/Post trade transparency, best execution, transaction reporting and algo trading.
- Partner with product owners, business managers and a business analyst, to successfully deliver the project.
- Responsible for the oversight, delivery, and success of all aspects of the project (scope, budget, schedule).
- Ensure that project scope and objectives are clearly defined and agreed upon.
- Develop and maintain the detailed project plan across multiple workstreams and support the project team to determine cross project dependencies.
- Clearly articulate key milestones, project deliverables and dependencies to deliver the project successfully.
- Maintain many of the critical governing documents for the project team, including the project plan, issue and risk logs, decisions made, change requests and other artifacts.
- Lead meetings with project team to assess status and resolve issues as they come up.
- Review and track status of project deliverables and provides verbal and written project updates and ongoing cost analysis to the appropriate stake holders.
- Serve as the 'voice of the project team', leading presentations regarding project status, as well as current issues and risks.
- Ensure adherence to project management process and project documentation standards.
- Develop project cost estimates and manages budget throughout projects.
Who we're looking for?
- 10 plus years of experience working on software development (or vendor systems integration) projects.
- Financial domain background (preferably in regulatory reporting area)
- Demonstrated ability to use Program/Project management tools
o MS Project or equivalent
o Atlassian product suite (JIRA, Wiki)
- Fluent in the Software Development Life Cycle (Waterfall and Agile) and software development tool.
- Experience holding Scrum meetings, tracking project velocity.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and provide project progress and financial metrics.
- Experience working with cross functional teams at scale (at least 20+ people).
- Experience budgeting/forecasting and resource planning at the program and project level.
- Possess a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrate an ability to work cooperatively with all levels of staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands on experience with one of the programming languages (Java, C#, JS)