Development of the SVL Simulator - a simulation software to accelerate safe autonomous vehicle development: https://www.svlsimulator.com/
- Develop Unity-based Autonomous Driving and Robotics Simulation
- Enhance the performance of AD simulation in terms of photorealism and latency.
- Develop sensor modelling algorithm for AD simulation based on GPU-based HW acceleration
- Develop vehicle dynamics modeling algorithm or interface for commercial models available from 3rd parties.
- Develop intelligent traffic modelling modules where non-ego vehicles or pedestrians
- Develop procedurally generated road networks using HD Map
- GPU-based processing for point cloud to generate and reconstruct 3D map
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor's degree +8 years of experience; or a Master's degree with 6+ years; or a PhD with 2+ years of experience; or equivalent experience in computer science or related areas.
- C# and .NET knowledge 3 years
- Strong Unity and game engine development experience
- Demonstrated thought-leadership and cross functional influence and partnership demonstrated by a successful track record of enabling business through these technical decisions.
- Knowledge of HDRP rendering pipeline
- Strong VR / AR development experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with GPU based data processing to enhance the performance
- HLSL, GLSL knowledge, experience in creating custom shaders
- Knowledge of tools for procedural asset generation (Houdini and etc.)• Academic achievements (publication, etc.) in Computer Graphics and related area
- Knowledge and experience in Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning