You will work as a L1 Support Engineer in projects for clients in IT industry. You will be able to gain experience in working with complex IT projects. You will have a possibility to work in international environment in growing operations department.
- Monitoring alarms, alerts, and system performance to ensure service levels are maintained and exceeded, taking remedial action to address issues in accordance with the prescribed processes,
- Execute event and analyses reports for various stakeholders,
- Escalate issues in line with operational processes to ensure SLA performance is adhered to,
- Actively communicate status of issues & events, tracking actions to ensure appropriate audit trail is in place,
- Assist in the onboarding of operator integrations.
Who we're looking for?
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal – English&Polish,
- 'Can do’ attitude and demonstrating an eagerness to learn and acquire new skills,
- Ability to work within a shift 24/7,
- Level head, calm and clear thinking, open minded and flexible.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips