Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
We are looking for Junior Software Developers to join our Professional Services Global Centre in Katowice. Global Centre in Katowice is one of Diebold Nixdorf's six strategic centres worldwide, where retail software is born.
You will be closely cooperating with our global retail customers helping them to bring their instore experience to the next level using Diebold Nixdorf compelling and innovative POS software solutions. Our retail software solutions are enabling exciting customer experiences such as cashless checkouts and digital payments, self-service solutions or fully unattended stores.
You will be given the chance to work in a dynamic and truly international environment, providing you with the opportunity of intercultural collaboration and international travel (after pandemic) where there is always something new to discover or to do. But that’s not the end. We are continuously preparing ourselves for the future and will release further cloud base products and services as the basis for our customer solutions which are naturally based on the latest technology stack.
Become part of a truly great team, where everyone counts and is important and gets a chance to grow and develop themselves. The atmosphere of a start-up combined with the security of a large enterprise.
- like challenges and cooperation with the others
- are eager to learn from more experienced developers
- are a recent graduate who wants to gain experience
- want to gain experience working with an extensive system/application in an international organization
…then this job is for you!
Your job will be to:
- Develop and deliver solutions for blue-chip organizations
- Support investigation and solve defects
- Report progress to line management
- Participate in agile project execution
Who we're looking for?
What do we require?
- .NET Core or .NET Framework
- Design patterns
- Communicative English
What would be nice to have?
- Web Services: REST
- Familiar with Atlassian Suite (Confluence, JIRA, BitBucket)
- Experience with systems integration (e.g. Jenkins)
- Cloud (Azure), Docker, Kubernetes
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages