About your Team
You will join our ECOM team, which is responsible for a wide range of e-commerce products (websites, portals, e-commerce platforms, IBEs, etc.).
In a nutshell, they love working closely together and believe in true teamwork collaboration, meaning that they are not afraid to dig their hands into unknown “territories” and offer their help to other team members.
Their everyday schedule is full of great staff and they have lots of serious technical challenges to crack from scratch.
The product's stack is comprised of Azure Cloud technologies (Azure AD, Elastic Search, Azure MS SQL, Azure Web Jobs, Azure Blob Storage, and Azure Queues), .NET Core, .NET Framework, C#, .NET Razor Pages, and Razor/Blazor Components, VueJs and of course git.
Who we're looking for?
What you need to have
- 3+ years of working experience in .NET Frameworks 4+ or .NET Core with C#
- At least half a year experience in developing solutions in Azure Cloud technologies (‘Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions’ certificate is a plus)
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC, Razor pages or Blazor
- Experience with ASP.NET API project (pure REST APIs)
- Exposure to SQL databases (ideally with MS SQL) - ability to work both with ORM and raw SQL
- Experience working with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Elasticsearch)
- Hands-on experience with git (we use GitLab)
- Knowledge and willingness for source code refactoring and introducing improvements
- Strong understanding of OOP/OOD
- Design patterns knowledge - you should know when and how to use them but also when not to in order to achieve a simpler design
- Demonstrable understanding of the SOLID principles
- Consuming and Building RESTful web services
- Solid understanding of JSON and XML
- Working experience on performance optimization - application monitoring, profiling, improvements implementation
- Ability to spot potential problems long-living applicationsbefore code is deployed, with a focus on long-living applications that are constantly under heavy load
- Ambitious, hardworking, and enthusiastic attitude
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Be fluent in English (spoken and written)
What is nice to have
- Knowledge of docker and its utilities
- Knowledge and experience of gRPC technology
- Knowledge and experience of web sockets communication (SignalR).
- Previous working experience in Agile environments
- Healthcare package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages