Our client is a British company that builds cybersecurity solutions protecting users of web and mobile applications, as well as telephony. They use biometric user data for authentication.
The project consists of three main parts: the mobile application, as well as web platforms for the new and old versions. DataArt is assembling a team of developers, testers, DevOps, and a project manager to work on a new version of the platform.
The DevOps engineer will help transform and improve the DevOps processes and ensure that all products, services, and projects are developed, delivered, and supported in accordance with the business requirements.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in the DevOps area
- Proven working experience deploying, maintaining, and troubleshooting Kubernetes clusters
- Experience at least with one of the following: Python, Go, Ruby or shell scripting
- Experience in building CI/CD pipeline using Gitlabs, Jenkins, CircleCI, or similar
- Knowledge of AWS
- Infrastructure as Code / Automation /Configuration Management experience (Terraform, Cloudformation, Ansible, Puppet)
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g. filesystems, system calls) or networking (e.g. TCP/IP, routing, network topologies, and hardware)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Prometheus, ELK, or Grafana
- Experience with Helm, RDS, Kafka, Cassandra or Istio
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Adaptation tips