Promo.com is the #1 online video creation platform. We have an awesome product. Our cutting-edge video maker is helping small businesses everywhere reach their goals.
We are up to date with our infrastructure (working on k8s envs is just part of our day, we eat up dockers for breakfast).
We work hard. We are constantly striving to discover new and innovative ways to improve and maintain our status as the world’s leading video maker.
We invest in people. We consider each employee a long term investment and we see value in continuously nurturing and training them.
As a Software Engineering Manager, you will:
- report directly to our VP of R&D and work closely with our Tel-Aviv and Warsaw teams
- manage an international development group and lead complex multi-disciplinary engineering projects
- provide technical direction and oversee the entire software development life cycle of your teams
- be responsible for hiring, guiding and mentoring the members of your teams
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for:
- at least 10 years of development experience
- at least 4 years of experience in managing and scaling development teams
- fluent English (excellent verbal and written skills)
- knowledge in web, mobile, back-end, and familiar with SaaS platforms
- solid interpersonal and leadership skills
- passion about empowering members of team
- a diverse perspective in managing teams and consideration of every input
- the “can-do” mindset
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages