Not a software-house for sure, not a product company either. We try to take the best from both of these approaches. We build deep, long-last relationships based on mutual trust. Our clients have insight into the smallest details of our work and direct communication channels create a feeling of sitting next to the team. We foster a spirit of collaboration and try to work as one team with one goal.
We are a goal-oriented, highly specialized group of engineers developing product for one of the biggest e-commerce company in Poland.
On job boards, you can often see that having an influence is advertised as a benefit. Well, we think that this is a good start. For us, your impact is actually desirable and required. We believe that mutual and honest feedback will allow us to build a better team, better product and is a great opportunity for personal growth.
We work, succeed and fail as a team. We are eager to help each other in difficult moments. In the terms of teamwork, let's talk about another, often mentioned, perk - code review. Of course, we also do it on a daily basis, but again this is only a starting point. We often work collectively on a matter with such tools as pair-programming or Event Storming. In such conditions, obligatory code review becomes redundant, it's just a tool.
We foster a culture of learning and experimentation. You will be able to validate your ideas on the production from day one. Do you think that tuning that query will reduce page load time by 50%? Or maybe changing the placement of that button will boost product conversion rates vastly? No problem, let's check and measure that!
Of course, everyone makes bad calls sometimes. This is natural and there is nothing wrong with that. The worst thing would be not learning those lessons and keeping that knowledge for yourself.
We are giving millions of Poles the ability to buy and sell a vast variety of things. From a pencil to a car, from common, everyday items to real rare aves. Lightweight and convenient process, tailor-made for a casual sellers, safety built-in the product DNA and competitive prices - these are key attributes that describe our approach.
We want to redefine customer experience and be the largest C2C marketplace in Poland.
Can we count on you?
What will you do as a Member of our Team?
- Test newly developed software, features, and record any bugs or performance issues,
- Implement and develop test automation,
- Collect information about software usability,
- Take an active part in building QA strategy,
- Review project requirements to ensure they are testable,
- Create test cases and test documentation,
- Collaborate with developers and support the team (making suggestions, sharing ideas. cooperating with other team members closely),
Who we're looking for?
- Strong communication skills,
- Attention to details,
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a constantly changing environment,
- Sharing knowledge with your direct team, the whole Product Family,
- Willingness to constantly learn and improve your "soft" and technical skills,
- Ability to design, execute and report test cases,
- Having knowledge of manual exploratory testing,
- Solid understanding of how web applications work.
- Knowledge and experience in Web Developer Tools,
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes,
- Communicativeness in written and spoken Polish and English,
- (good to have) experience in an e-commerce project,
- (good to have) experience with mentoring or pair programming with other people,
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages