SAP Basis Consultant
Job position is for a German - based electric utility
- Plan and migrate SAP Applications from the existing data centres to new data centres/Public Cloud Environment.
- Support, maintain and optimize the diverse SAP Landscape, which consists of SAP ERP, CRM, BW, S4HANA, FIORI, BW4HANA, BO, Solution Manager, PO, Portal, SMP, TREX, DMS, Web Dispatcher etc.
- Plan and perform SAP SP Upgrades, Add-On Installations, Release Upgrades and System Migrations
- Plan and integrate new SAP Products, as well as 3rd-party products and services into existing customer landscapes
- Plan and Perform SAP system refresh, database restore & recovery activities.
- Create & maintain documentation on system configurations, maintenance processes and schedules. (For e.g. Technical Architecture Documents, Standard Operating Procedures & Execution Process Documents)
- Plan and perform HANA DB Installation & Upgrade activities.
- Plan and perform O/S Parameter Tuning (Linux/SLES) for SAP Application Servers & Database Servers.
- Provide technical expertise, Identify and resolve the system availability issues, system errors and performance issues.
- Perform root cause analysis across for technical issues. Develop and present findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Perform printer management, Job scheduling, Transport management, System monitoring etc.
- Plan, track and successfully implement complex SAP services and projects in close alignment with internal delivery and customer project leads
- SAP Certified SAP Basis admin (Technology Associate or similar/better)
- Strong experience with SAP on Linux (SLES), Oracle and SAP HANA databases.
- Strong experience in administrating and troubleshooting SAP Products SAP ERP, CRM, BW, S4HANA, FIORI, BW4HANA, BO, Solution Manager, PO, Portal, Web Dispatcher and common integration scenarios for these modules and related technologies (SSO, Encryption, Session Management, Load balancing, etc.)
- Strong experience in planning and performing SAP system upgrades
- Experience in SAP OS/DB Migration & Data Centre Migration
- Strong experience in End-to-End problem analysis and resolution (from enduser, through all involved components and technologies, up to the backend)
- Ability to maintain high degree of knowledge/understanding in various SAP Technologies and applications.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks independently and complete deliverables on time.
- Knowledge in ITIL process handling (incident, change & problem management)
- SAP HANA certification
- SAP OS/DB Migration certification
- SAP Netweaver administrator certification for AS ABAP and AS JAVA
- SAP Certified Technology Specialist - SAP S/4HANA Conversion and SAP System Upgrade
- Experience in SAP SAAS Products (for e.g. Successfactors)
- Experience in SSO, Encryption, Certificates in SAP environment
Who we're looking for?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages