Be part of the team providing Artificial Intelligence solutions that are increasingly playing a more central role in building safer, greener and a more connected world. As a Senior Artificial Intelligence Architect you will work directly on Artificial Intelligence based solutions for some of the biggest car manufacturers in the world in following domains:.
- Autonomous Driving: support development of machine learning models required for critical safety solutions.
- Green: Help develop algorithms to maximise battery efficiency and decrease carbon outputs
- Connected: Process and analyse driver and vehicle data in real time to revolutionise urban transport and drive new revenue streams
Join Aptiv to be part of the global mobility revolution.
- Design the next generation of AI services to support the megatrends disrupting the mobility industry: electrification, autonomous driving, connected vehicle and usership.
- Work with the Worlds Leading Car Manufacturers to design AI capabilities to derive new insights into vehicle data enabled by industry shift to Connected Vehicles.
- Contribute to Advances in Autonomous driving by integrating AI solutions that convert driver behavior data into actionable intelligence delivered to self driving software solutions.
- Lead the evolution of AI, ML and Data warehouse solutions in Aptiv to exceed the challenges required by tomorrows Mobility solutions.
- Evangelize Aptiv’s AI capabilities and roadmap to Aptiv senior leadership and some of the largest Car manufactures in the world.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years experience in an Application Architecture role building high volume, multi-tenanted and distributed workloads.
- 2+ years’ of experience in design solutions for cloud hosting and storage solutions on Azure or AWS.
- Strong knowledge in one of machine learning design principles, ML Ops best practices or Big Data architectures.
- Experience in Python and one of Terraform, Ansible, AWS CloudFormation or Azure Blueprints
- Expertise in API Design Principles, Microservices, REST and application integration patterns
- Strong knowledge of Azure or AWS Pricing Models and Cost Optimization techniques.
- Expertise in AWS storage, archiving and backup technologies.
- Understanding of distributed workload technologies e.g. SLURM.
- Expertise in application hosting, security technologies and resilience principles
- Motivated, Adaptable and Positive personality with willingness to develop leadership skills in a team oriented results driven environment.
- Information Technology degree or similar
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages