Your job will be to develop a part of a distributed system that serves the hospitality industry. The system consists of many domain-oriented microservices developed under a few cross-functional teams. You can bring a smile on the faces of thousands of people working in hotels across the globe.
You'll be responsible for:
- Being a part of transformation into enterprise-grade operational reporting solution,
- Using advanced tools to optimize performance of SQL queries used in reports,
- Helping other developers in daily activities related to SQL and database performance,
- Development of advanced reports in a state-of-the-art framework,
- Working in collaborative and iterative software development process with agile teams.
- PostgreSQL (incl. AWS RDS), AWS Redshift,
- Visual Reporting framework,
- Kubernetes, Docker,
- CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins/Gitlab),
- Linux, Windows.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 3-year experience in similar position and minimum 5 years of experience in IT industry,
- Strong experience with PostgreSQL and/or other Database Management Systems,
- Excellent understanding of SQL, ability to implement complex SQL queries
- Good understanding of database performance aspects, ability to optimize queries, database structures with different techniques
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English are required,
- Proactive attitude and continuous improvement.
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS RDS PostgreSQL, AWS Redshift and other AWS database related technologies is a plus,
- Experience in hospitality systems & familiarity with hospitality applications is a strong plus.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses
- Adaptation tips
- Help finding an apartment