As the Software Supplier Manager you will be responsible for execution of software supplier management. You will have possibility to work with the project teams for sourcing SW suppliers. Very important part of your responsibility will be maintain the ASPICE required rating for ACQ.4 Supplier Monitoring across the project and drive corrective action in case of audit failures.
You will join a new team with a new manager, but there will be very close cooperation with existing software teams. You can expect a very friendly atmosphere.
- Ensure flawless execution of software supplier management
- Identify and develop supplier strategy for the project
- Work with project teams and SW Buyers for sourcing SW suppliers
- Work with the Buyer, Software Licenses & Royalties, Supply Chain Management to update project NRE/Royalty spreadsheets
- Help maintain the ASPICE required rating for ACQ.4 Supplier Monitoring across all projects
- Drive corrective action any ACQ.4 Supplier Monitoring audit failures
- Write, support and/or approve all PRs/POs
- Optimize cost structure for SW suppliers
Who we're looking for?
- Master degree (software programming engineering, electronics, automatics or related)
- Very good English
- Experience in embedded systems software development
- Experience in project management
- Good organization, responsibility
- High communication skills
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages