Our client is one of the biggest online retailers worldwide with yearly revenue of £1 billion. We have a long history of relationships and over the years have helped the client to develop web portals and mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, data storage, and much more.
This is an opportunity to work in an international team that focuses on reliability, security, performance, and other resilience aspects of a highly loaded platform in the E-commerce segment.
The development of functionality related to compliance and providing support for an iOS application with billions of users, ability to take part in solving complex problems, analyzing and resolving real-world challenges with senior teammates in a dynamic environment.
The team consists of 2 parts with different responsibilities:
- First focuses on reliability area and compliance: 1 Android Developer, 1 Software Engineer in Test, 4 Site Reliability Engineers, 1 Team Leader/Site Reliability Engineer, 1 Product Owner, 1 Product Manager.
- Second focus on special features development: 1 iOS Developer, 1 Android Developer, 1 Team Leader/Site Reliability Engineer, 1 Product Manager.
The team follows the Kanban methodology with some specific aspects from Scrum. It has everyday stand-ups with the discussion of plans, problems, and achievements, monthly retrospectives and 2 weeks plannings, and health checks. Teammates are happy to help, supervise, and share their knowledge about the product and tech details. The project has a budget for training and courses, 10% of the time is allocated for learning and experimenting.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience engineering for iOS devices
- Extensive knowledge of Swift, RxSwift, Objective C
- Understanding of SDK approach
- Experience with Core Data
- XCUITest experience
- Experience with Fastlane
- A knack for analytics
- Advanced knowledge of REST API
- Spoken English
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Adaptation tips