Our client is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast-growing team gathers more than 1000 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
Our mission is to deliver a new content distribution platform, using Hippo CMS as the foundation, and set it up in an omnichannel manner, so that multiple channels (ingwb.com, InsideBusiness, InsideBusiness Services, etc.) can use it.
The squad will develop and maintain Hippo CMS and its needed API's that serve the content to the frontend components in the channels. We will deliver the content building blocks and capabilities, such as Hippo content templates, content search within Hippo, A/B testing module, a translation workflow tool, etc.
All this should technically enable other squads to efficiently launch and maintain their editorial content in their customer journey's for both our customers and employees to provide the best possible digital customer experience.
- Business analysis
- Requirements gathering
- Product backlog refinement
- Estimations, Investigations, Research
- Work with stakeholders to produce business and functional requirements.
- Write functional specifications based on high-level requirements.
- Ensure that requirements are understood by development team
- Check requirements completion during all phases of development.
- Guide team (co-located) on what needs to be delivered.
- Clarify requirements with stakeholders and prepare corresponding documentation.
- Do Risk analyses and defect management; Participate in error investigation process.
- Identify Use cases, validate Test cases, Support test team.
- Efficiently collaborate with different departments - software development, testing, environment etc
- Build a good relationship with business users and on-site/off-site teams.
- Be proactive and foresee project perspective from business point of view.
- Be responsible for the overall product quality from a business user perspective.
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ (better 4+) years on FA/BA role in Fin domain
- Mandatory experience with TTR (trade and transaction reporting)
- Extensive years' experience in a financial services, technology or regulatory-related role.
- Experience with at least of one regulations (EMIR or MiFID or SFTR)
- Solid understanding of financial markets products, and trade life cycles.
- Solid understanding of the global transaction reporting regulations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills across large data sets combined with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Track record of consistently completing work to a high standard whilst under pressure.
In terms of Trade and Transaction Reporting:
- Delivery of Business Requirements for the in-scope items - identify gaps in existing Requirements Documents, drive detailed Business Requirements either in agile through user stories or in waterfall model depending on Program's direction
- Engage with Client stakeholders i.e. Business leads, Trading Desks, Legal, Compliance, client on-boarding, IT etc. to drive detail business requirements and reach agreement on the requirements
- Facilitate handover of detailed requirements to Technology/Implementation teams through workshops/meetings etc.
- Facilitate UAT/end-to-end testing for Transaction Reporting
- Support Project planning by providing inputs on key activities and status of key activities
- CFA certification (CFA1, CFA2, CFA3)
- SWOT Analysis | MOST Analysis
- Six Sigma DMADV | DMAIC
- Rational Unified Process