Identity and Access Management (IAM) are responsible for providing a best in class service to internal customers, cost effective operational delivery and the provision of an operational platform to support the Global Access Management strategy and future business growth.
This role presents the opportunity to work in a busy and challenging environment. The team provides oversight and coordination of IAM ISERIES SME knowledge. The successful individual will be responsible for providing subject matter expertise for all matters relating to Access iSeries.
- To provide subject matter expertise on iSeries/iBM-i Operating System, specifically all aspects of account Access provisioning and de-provisioning. Access to systems using 'Green screen' via iACS or PCOMM
- Provide SME knowledge and best practice to support projects that engage with IAM
- Independently perform assignments to achieve stated objectives and resolve non-routine issues without appreciable guidelines from others.
- Drive prioritization of remediation efforts of incidents of none compliance based on internal risk and compliance requirements
- Co-ordinate and deliver effective MI to support decision making at key stakeholder meetings
- Help maintain global process and procedures and ensure standardization across the global IAM teams on provisioning practices.
- Actively contribute to IAM management team, raising awareness and understanding of global policies and processes related
- Control and remediate Privileged iSeries accounts, using IAM industry password stores where necessary.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 3 years of experience in IBM-i / iSeries Operational Environment
- Very good IBM-i / iSeries OS knowledge, specifically Access provisioning is essential, preferred: powerlock knowledge
- Solid understanding of Privileged Access Controls: Privileged Access Management (PAM) knowledge. i.e. TPAM, CyberArk, Other
- Good knowledge of other Identity and Access Management functions. i.e. Recertification, Movers and Leavers process, Orphan Management preferred
- ITIL background: good knowledge of Incident, Problem and Change Management processes
- A flexible and adaptable management style with experience of developing yourself and others
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
- A track record of making complex business decisions with authority, even in times of ambiguity, considering the potential long term risks and implications
- Experience of creating and deploying concurrent comprehensive business/operating plans which consistently deliver desired results