Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
• Responsible for designing highly complex solutions and aligning the efforts of cross-functional teams to support the company’s strategic objectives.
• Drives alignment and adherence to standards and direction set by the organization.
• The technical and technology expert supporting the crafting of the technical/architecture aspects of the contract as well as supporting the implementation of the contract. Position may be involved in both pre and post sales activities.
• On an engagement interacts with key technical managers and experts of the customer in order to understand the technology employed, the business complexity as related to the IT requirements and validates the proposed technical architecture and solution.
• Acts as a consultant and/or technical architect to perform analysis, provide guidance and system solutions to meet customer business requirements.
• Oversees the development and implementation of program/customer level technical solution architecture, both hardware and software.
• Approves architecture designs.
• Prepares and presents customer proposals and/or status presentations.
• Provides expertise in third party products and technology trends.
• Expert in-depth knowledge and able to represent all customers (e.g., large, small, corporate, leisure) and industry needs.
• Creates process engineering and system sequence diagrams and/or enterprise architecture diagrams to ensure appropriate design of solutions.
Who we're looking for?
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent, Master's degree preferred.
• 8+ years experience with designing, developing and deploying software solutions
• Previous experience working with 3rd party API integration and business enablement of the 3rd party solutions in the overall ecosystem
• Advanced computer software skills
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills to serve as lead conduit between developers, domain/enterprise architects, designers and with external and internal customers.
• Ability to lead and direct multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong leadership with demonstrated experience interacting with all levels of management and the ability to influence others without having direct authority over them; ability to cultivate team collaboration and flexibility under changing conditions.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses