In this role, you will be responsible for the development, integration, and lifecycle of Automation and Tooling solutions for Unified Communications systems. Your team works on automating current provisioning, reporting, and configuration management processes for Skype, Teams, and Cisco Unified Communications, including integration as well with UBS voice recording and inventory tools.
The toolset we currently use:
- Kurmi Unified Provisioning (automation framework).
- Design, develop and test applications to automate provisioning processes.
- Provide comprehensive documentation for your code.
- Create REST / SOAP clients to interface with third-party systems.
- Work with software vendors and UBS systems owners to integrate with their solutions.
- Manage and deliver our applications migration to Azure.
- Provide 3rd level escalation support where required.
Who we're looking for?
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology.
- Experience deploying to Linux systems.
- Experience creating SOAP and REST API clients.
- Previous experience working on complex infrastructure projects.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Very strong technical, analytical, design, and documentation skills.
- Experience creating REST APIs
- Experience deploying applications to either AWS or Azure.