Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
Edge.AI Developer Tools + Applications group is looking for Python backend developers to join the team responsible for building a platform that boosts customer experience when using various product from the OpenVINO ecosystem. You will develop and deploy services and operators on Kubernetes and develop GraphQL backend to make it happen.
Who we're looking for?
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a similar field
- At least 5 years experience in software development
- Good programming skills, knowledge of Python is a must
- Knowledge of Linux operating system
- Good understanding of application design concepts
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms