Team Leader / Scrum Master plays a key role leading the software development team on all stages of the software development lifecycle, including design, implementation, and testing activities for industry-leading commercial software known for its innovation and usability. In particular high performance real-time scalable features based on Rockwell’s Manufacturing Execution System (MES) that are often integrated with machine automation and control systems as well as ERP software.
Assignments include also people management of a group of developers and testers that are members of the software product team.
Joining Rockwell Automation Software Development group allows to become part of a team that is committed to use reliable and well-thought-out engineering and software development practices (such as Agile/SCRUM and SAFe) as well as open and direct communications, honesty and respect.
Who we're looking for?
- Responsible for the continued development and motivation of a highly productive software development group that consistently responds to and delivers products and solutions to our customers, including internal customers
- Act as an Scrum Master for 1 or 2 teams
- Responsibilities include applying continuous improvement methods on new product development processes and practices
- Functions as a key member of an intra-business product development team, participating in the creation and execution of product development and delivery strategies
- Responsible for the direct management of a group of software developers and testers.
- Responsible for ‘team building’ and frequent assessment and evaluation of direct reports.
- Supports Manager in recruitment process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in new product development and design of software or software systems
- Proven leadership experience as team leader
- Experience should include significant background with large scale system development projects.
- Must exhibit excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, that enables collaboration with global team
- Communicative English, that enables collaboration with global team
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking