Client, a market leading, North-West based Fintech software company develops next-generation analytics and optimisation software designed to address challenges around 'Big Data' in the Financial Services space.
The team are committed to pushing the boundaries of the products we work with and helping our clients deliver leading-edge analytics to help solve very real business challenges. You will work with modern technologies and be an integral part of continuing to evolve our high-performing platform. If you are serious about being a part of the fast-paced and exciting journey, then this project should be top of the list!
As a Business Analyst / Product Owner, you'll be analyzing the business side of products, managing the requirements and client expectations, preparing business documentation. On this position you will directly communicate with clients as well as delivery teams on the daily basis and actively participate in Agile process.
- Direct communication with clients and project stakeholders: BA / PO / traders / delivery teams
- Documenting data flows and data mappings
- Eliciting, elaborating and documenting business/functional requirements
- Data discrepancy investigation
- Facilitating and coordinating grooming/demo to the client
- Product backlog handling
- Product metrics gathering
- Preparing presentations for the teams on business aspects
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis in IT *1+ Proxy PO/PO expirience
- Knowledge in a financial domain or banking area
- Strong analytical ability
- Upper-Intermediate English and excellent communication skills overall
- Good written English and writing ability
- Work experience in IT sphere
- Experience with JIRA or other task tracking systems
- Experience in UI prototyping