Driven by regulatory demand, our client, a top tier investment bank has to establish Global Operational Continuity in Resolution (OCIR) framework across the existing fragmented local solutions, harmonizing taxonomy, processes and procedures and increasing transparency on dependencies and risks in order to ensure and support going concern during resolution or stress situation.
Objective of our project is to provide a global analytics and MI solution using approved data sources, standardize and improve data quality. This global solution has to allow flexible configuration of regulatory rules to enable decommissioning of local fragmented solutions as well as flexible data models, business rules, documentation standards to ensure that capabilities and solutions are scalable, transparent and facilitate:
- Restructuring - timely execution of a bank's recovery and resolution plan
- Reacting to ad-hoc regulatory requests or rules changes
- Adaptation to a long-term roadmap
- Produce front-end apps to create a polished and highly functional user interface with a focus on usability and simplicity of design.
- Creating prototypes, wireframes and mockups for discussion with design stakeholders
- Collaborating with business change and IT teams during implementation of user stories
- Integrate with back-end database and implement advanced requirements for data capture, presentation and persistence using SQL and Python
- Participate in testing process through unit and functional testing
- Support bug fixes, change requests and functional enhancement on the code; provide escalation support in BAU environment
- Interacts with Design team and Test team for requirements and defects.
- Follow the change and incident management process
Who we're looking for?
- SQL skills are mandatory (ideally Oracle, however, knowledge of MySQL or PostgreSQL will be considered)
- Experience of working in Agile development environment using Scrum methodologies and familiarity with Git, Jira and Confluence
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Tableau/ Qliksense
- DevOps (mainly containerization and Jenkins)
- Strong knowledge of automated testing frameworks for front end technologies - Cypress/Selenium
- Banking experience
- Cloud (Azure)
- Basic level Python is mandatory