The Credit Risk Reporting team develops and supports the IT systems which measure and manage bank's direct and indirect exposures across the investment and private banking business sectors. The risks calculated by our systems are used in regulatory reporting, reporting to senior business and risk management as well as front office business leads
The development team is primarily focused in Warsaw working also with locations like London and India
As individuals will move between projects team sizes will vary over time
A multi-technology delivery team typically ranges between 10 and 20 developers
- Under the guidance of Development Manager, work with Project Managers, Business Analysts and external IT and business teams throughout the full project lifecycle
- Using existing frameworks to support rapid delivery and helping improve and evolve those frameworks to better face future challenges and opportunities
- Build out new functionality and implement change requests using Python in a modern DevOps environment
- Analyze and resolve testing defects
- Utilize standards, architecture, and processes to ensure that all code and development practices conform to company and industry best practices
- Participate in peer code-reviews
- Designing and building out new functionality for test automation using tools like Selenium
Who we're looking for?
- Advanced Python experience with a focus on large dataset handling and performance optimization.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and written/verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working on complex, multi-component projects.
- DevOps, CaaS / OpenShift, Docker or Jenkins
- Linux / Unix experience
- Database experience, e.g. Oracle, Postgres, Sybase or Snowflake.
- Experience in Test Automation using tools like Selenium, Gherkin or willingness to learn.
- Knowledge of Java 8, Spring, Spring boot.
- Proven track record in the delivery of complex IT development projects in financial institutions with a globally distributed team
- Experience with GIT