GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world’s largest GSK technology center, hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. As Tech, we are absolutely fundamental part of a science-led global healthcare company to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Join GSK Tech Global Centre in Poznan and work in an environment that empowers and inspires. Experiment and collab across multinational teams to bring innovation. Work as you like and where you like. Be you, feel good and keep growing!
The services we operate are of a global nature, providing security solutions to multiple business units, totalling over 100,000 users located around the world.
This role will provide you the opportunity to lead key activities to progress your career.
- Monitor, collect and analyze the global cyber threat landscape through; open source channels, vendor feeds, participation in industry/government information sharing organizations/platforms and cultivated personal relationships.
- Maintain threat actor profiles and corresponding data on their tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs)
- Apply structured analytical methodologies to threat monitoring and intelligence analysis using commercial, OpenSource tools and analytical tradecraft methods
- Provide independent critical thinking to diagnose and analyze threat intelligence data and making decisions on response and remediation
- Provided written intelligence reports to partners
- Develop and maintain systems in support of the Threat Intelligence program
- Develop internal documentation, such as procedures, playbooks, and operational metrics reports as required
- Research new technologies as well as existing practices to propose system improvements
- Collaborate with team members to ensure knowledge is shared throughout the organization
- Lead improvemnt initiatives and projects for threat Intel tools and processes
- Act as a main point of contact for business inquiries
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in cyber security, security operations, threat intelligence, intelligence analysis, business intelligence, or data analytics
- Experience in leading projects and/or improvement initiatives
- Passionate about cyber intelligence and ability to learn new technologies
- Experience in using online research tools to identify and navigate online forums, specialized Web sites, social media, and traditional sources
- Formal reporting and data analysis experience
- Some background in system administration or system engineering
- Strong research, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good command of English (B2/C1)
- If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Degree in computer science, analytics, cyber security
- 5 years’ experience in information security threat analysis
- Any experience with SCADA/ICS environment is desirable
- Writing custom reporting and maintaining structure and brand protection
- Strong critical thinking and group facilitation skills in large or complex problem settings
- Experience in improving the field of cyber intelligence
- Experience with emerging computer or online technologies, online social behaviours, and computer or internet terminology
- Experience with collecting, analysing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources into written and oral format.
- Experience researching current hacking techniques, vulnerability disclosures, data breach incidents, and performing security analysis techniques.
- Certifications: GSEC, GCTI, CISSP
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages