Software Engineer C/C++
- You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and integrating software to support the development, enhancement, and maintenance of elements of the telecommunication Infrastructure.
- Cooperating with other teams in our global organization.
- End-to-end responsibility for feature delivery
Who we're looking for?
- University degree
- Good skills in software engineering
- Knowledge of C, C++ programming languages
- Minimum 2 years of experience in writing software in C++
- Demonstrated Linux system skills
- Communicate with clarity and precision in English
Experience with the following would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies or work experience in Scrum teams
- Knowledge of Software Design Patterns
- Knowledge of C++ 11 or newer
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Know-how in re-engineering and refactoring
- Experienced with GIT
- Experience in software integration & verification
- Basic knowledge of telecommunication technologies
How we manage our projects?
Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Kangile, self-sufficient teams
How we code?
Git, tsf, Azure Devops
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
7 - 18
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking