GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world’s largest GSK technology centre, hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. As Tech, we are absolutely integral part of a science-led global healthcare company to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Join GSK Tech Global Centre in Poznan and work in an environment that empowers and encourages. Experiment and collaborate across multinational teams to bring innovation. Work as you like and where you like. Be you, feel good and keep growing!
- Work with colleagues from multi-disciplinary backgrounds to set a clear and cohesive strategy for your product area, whilst still maintaining space to incorporate new insights along the journey
- Build a product vision, strategy and roadmap, evidenced and defensible to stakeholders and yourself
- Write clear, concise and intuitive user stories that focus on JTBD and the user outcomes you want to drive
- Rigorously apply the scientific method and lean start-up thinking to set hypotheses, design experiments, test assumptions and break-down sophisticated problems into smaller chunks
- Measure the impact of all new work released on your roadmap, close the value loop and ensure adoption
- Play the role of the ‘Product Owner’ as required during development sprints, making decisions in a timely manner
- Work as a servant-leader, reducing dependencies, removing blockers and coordinating with other product teams and key stakeholders
- Maintain high credibility and deliver real value by shipping product that make our users’ lives easier
- Lead and mentor Product Developers to become effective team members that ship valuable work.
Who we're looking for?
You have a BA/BSc degree in any discipline.
- You’ve been part of teams that have developed successful software products from concept to adoption
- You have directly managed product analysts/associates and are passionate about developing people
- You have experience of working within a matrixed organisation with multiple stakeholders to manage
- You have strong understanding of product management techniques including customer development, discovery & primary research, lean start-up method and modernisation/scaling-up
- You’ve defined your own North-star Metric, KPIs sets and run your product teams using OKRs
- You know how to build and balance a healthy-tension between Product, UX & Design and Engineering
- You have proven experience in onboarding yourself and getting up to speed quickly on new products
- You have enough technical knowledge to understand your team’s software products
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages