8k - 12k PLN gross / mth (Employment contract)
- Clarification of customer demands for new Microsoft Power Platform solutions;
- Plan, implement, customize and support development of the entire Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agent & Power BI);
- Consulting users, organizing trainings and proactively enabling the Power Platform Community;
- Administration, maintenance, and support of the Microsoft Power Platform on the enterprise level.
Who we're looking for?
- Degree in Information Technology or Economics;
- Experience in working with and administrating Microsoft SharePoint Online, Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agent, Power BI, Dataverse, Azure) & Microsoft 365 in general;
- Sociable personality (working effectively on a team and individually);
- Advanced English (to communicate with ease in an international environment);
- Willingness to travel: 1-2 trips to Germany or Hungary to get to know the team; regular visits at Polish plants to meet local teams (no more than 30% of the total work time).
Nice to have:
- C#, .NET;
- Practical experience in other programming languages;
- Basic German;
- Teaching and negotiation skills.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking