We build the testing platform used by our customers (Facebook, WhatsApp, Microsoft) and 50,000 professional testers around the world.
Why work with us?
You’ll be working in a fast feedback and deploy environment.
- Deploy multiple times a day to production
- On average, our engineers have over 10 years of commercial experience
- DevOps Environment: Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, Graylog, Sentry, NewRelic, GitLab, Slack & JIRA
You’ll use the latest technology and practices.
- Backend: Ruby 3, Ruby on Rails 6, Sidekiq, Dry, RSpec, Rubocop
- Coding Practices: Static Code Analysis, Double Merge Review, SOLID, DDD
You’ll grow personally and professionally.
- Leadership: Mentoring, Personalised development plans, 1:1s, leadership courses
- Team: 360 feedback, Friday tech talks, Retrospectives, knowledge sharing, developer guilds, book clubs
- Quickstart: Bootcamp, Buddy System, First-day release to production.
- Designing and implementing new features with modular, secure and well tested full-stack code which has a clear separation of responsibility
- Optimising applications for maximum speed and scalability if needed – leading a project or feature from time to time
- Solving various interesting problems around tester management, manual test execution, automated test execution – suggesting technologies that fit the problem at hand
- You'll work closely with other engineering teams so you can pioneer new technologies
- You'll improve the team and company – you will be an active participant in our culture (mentorship for less experienced developers, interviewing, and new initiatives)
Who we're looking for?
We don't expect someone to tick every box. We are willing to train the right person who wants to learn.
- Excellent understanding of Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Good understanding of TDD and it's benefits to be able to code with and without it while keeping the code quality high (you need appropriate mindset when coding)
- Knowledge about Code Abstraction & Design Patterns (SOLID, KISS, DRY, …)
- Good written and spoken English communication skills (a must)
- Ability to learn fast
- Focus on delivering and self-management
- Any experience with building Python apps
- Any experience with AI (ML, NLP, Neural Networks of various types, Swarm Intelligence, Genetic Algorithms, etc.)
- Experience with Testing industry
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking