Are you looking to have an opportunity to work within innovative technology? Join Nokia and help us to build technology to connect the world!
You will develop extensive knowledge of 5G/4G system physical layer, Nokia hardware platforms and the way our customers are deploying them. You will contribute to develop innovative solutions to address Nokia strategy in the 5G domain and beyond.
This is an offer for regular employees.
As a member of the team you will be responsible for:
- software design and implementation
- analyzing and solving complex engineering problems in: wireless transmission, HW interfacing, real-time execution, algorithm design and digital signal processing
- creating and reviewing: component functional requirements and interface specifications based on system and HW capabilities
- cooperation with project managers in planning activities
We work with:
- Matlab – as the reference model
- Linux – as main build environment (yes you can use it on your host machine, any distribution)
You will find also:
- GCC, Clang
- Testing frameworks for UTs to SCTs
- Version control (SVN, GIT) and code review systems
- Continuous integration systems
Who we're looking for?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Money for moving expenses
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Visa Services
- Help finding an apartment
- Flight ticket