Scope of Responsibilities:
We are looking for passionate engineers, who are interested in developing their skills related to telecommunication and interconnectivity solutions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of our product, Linux platform-related tasks, testing our software, and automating the tests.
We are looking for result-driven people who want to constantly improve everyday tasks in close cooperation with an internal team of experts and are ready to actively participate in both, R&D and Maintenance work.
Who we're looking for?
- We work in Scrum methodology: there are no defined technical roles - each team member is responsible to develop, test and maintenance of our products.
- We expect:
- Proficiency in C/C++ language with 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Linux operating system
- Practical knowledge about network troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math or related fields.
- English language skills
- Knowledge about communication protocols
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Experience with automation environments (eg. Jenkins)
- Experience with .NET framework
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking