Job Description Summary
The Core Tech Global Command Centre (GCC) targets the reduction of impact to critical sites, applications and services. Any disruption or degradation to these, can result in material negative impact to GSK business.
This role aims to establish and provide insight into service/process capability and outcomes. These insights are then turned into plans for improvement efforts that will enable a reduction of business disruption for GSK. Some of these plans will be orchestrated/driven by the role holder, some by a wider team.
- Define, embed, and/or improve operational tools, systems, and processes to enable GCC to monitor, measure, analyse, automate, and/or execute business disruption reduction activities.
- Establish measures that will enable the GCC to track and understand progress towards business disruption reduction goals and targets
- Leverage data and analytics to identify improvement opportunities for both the efficiency and effectiveness of GCC, including the reduction of business disruption
- Use understanding of data and process to challenge the status quo in a positive way, both inside and outside GCC, gaining support for new approaches
- Establish informational summaries of service performance, data insights and proposals, accessible to both detail-oriented technical colleagues and to senior leadership
Who we're looking for?
- Knowledge of IT Service Management and experience with Incident, Problem, and Change Management
- Experience in service performance management, data management & analytics, within a service delivery function.
- Experience in Performance Analytics and Reporting (ideally ServiceNow)
- Strong Excel & Power BI skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills (English)
- Confidence to engage, influence and negotiate with senior customers and stakeholders
- Ability to turn data into conclusions and action
- Problem solving/technical aptitude with the ability to see the wider picture
- ITIL certification
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages