We are looking for a Senior Java Engineer eager to take the challenge and unleash the power of data and technology. We are the Recommender Team which is responsible for development of next generation cloud-native enterprise automatization and personalization platform with built-in Artificial Intelligence Capabilities.
On daily basis we deal with millions of users, tens of thousands of events per second, billions of records in data warehouses, petabytes of data, dozens of clients from the media industry throughout Europe. Today you can join us! Together we will boost publishing to a new era.
Who we're looking for?
Must have skills:
- experience with Java (Spring Microservices),
- familiarity with cloud computing on AWS (S3, RDS, Kinesis, etc.),
- openness to new technologies and languages (i.e. Kotlin),
- SOLID principles, Clean Code practices.
Great if any of the below rings a bell:
- background in recommendation systems exploiting Machine Learning models,
- knowledge of AWS on architect level (f.e. defining infrastructure and access policies),
- experience with online and offline data processing tools and technologies (i.e. Storm, Kafka, Spark, Flink),
- familiarity with Hadoop ecosystem (i.e. Hive, Impala, Oozie, Flume),
- working knowledge of DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tooling.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages