Sapiens Solution for Life, Pension & Annuities is a life insurance software solution designed to provide excellence in the administration of insurance business, facilitate digital transformation and fast time-to-value for digital strategies, and create greater efficiency via legacy consolidation. CoreSuite is comprised of three fully integrated, core components: Sapiens Policy Administration, Sapiens Billing, and Sapiens Claims Management. The suite offers full pre-integration to the Sapiens DigitalSuite.
- Designing, development of core components/services which are flexible, extensible, multi-tier, scalable, high performance and reliable applications of an advanced complex software system, called ALIS both in R&D and Delivery.
- Object Oriented Analysis, Design, development of software components and applications
- Providing technical leadership and mentoring to junior developers
- Analyze requirement specifications, carry out feasibility analysis and estimating effort
- Developing use cases and design alternatives in accordance with business requirements
- Interact with Product Owner and Business analyst across geographies to leverage expertise and take up development to next level
- Work effectively in all phases of the software development life-cycle, from requirements gathering to design, implementation, testing, and release, and help team members to do the same to accomplish deliverables on time
- Contribute in institutionalize the industry standard best software engineering processes, practices and methodologies
- Help in recruitment, assimilate necessary technical knowledge and share with team to meet organizational goals
- Participating in code reviews, working with business analyst and testers to effectively document and validate all implementations
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule tradeoffs and opportunistic new ideas with technical employees.
- Working with development methodologies used by the company.
Who we're looking for?
- Education: BE / B.Tech / Equivalent with 5+ years of experience in Java development.
- Experience working with relational database, such as MS-SQL and/or Oracle.
- Sound understanding of Object-Oriented principles.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience working with a global company and global clients.
- Good conceptual, analytical and mathematical skills.
- Proven experience in exploring new technologies to developing and delivering innovative solutions
- High learning capability and ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to work independently, to work well with others and to be a team player.
- Demonstrated experience with strong focus on quality and timely delivery
- Knowledge in Insurance
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (specifically scrum)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages