GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world’s largest GSK technology centre, hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. As Tech we are absolutely fundamental part of a science-led global healthcare company to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Join GSK Tech Global Centre in Poznan and work in an environment that empowers and inspires. Experiment and collab across multinational teams to bring innovation. Work as you like and where you like. Be you, feel good and keep growing!
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for providing proactive Product Management for their product area within Enterprise Hosting. This includes development of product strategy, vision and roadmap; collecting and prioritizing internal customer requirements; providing marketing and communications for the product, and driving overall product success through continuous improvement and metrics.
- Develop and manage a product vision, strategy, and roadmap that maximizes business value through strong alliance BU Tech and Core Tech customers and leaders.
- Define and govern customer value streams. Drive continuous improvement with strong customer-orientation towards uncovering customer insights,and measuring success with Key Performance Indicators.
- Analyse inputs from a wide variety of sources to make strategic decisions on prioritization, ensuring delivery of maximum value to GSK while carefully managing competing interests across functions and stakeholders.
- Ensure alignment with Product Owners on delivery of product roadmap, representing the customer perspective and being tuned into delivery planning.
- Provide proactive stakeholder management and build long-term trusting relationships with stakeholders at all levels, including customers and both internal and external partners.
- Provide Marketing and Communications to customers and stakeholders.
- Lead business change management in alignment with Enterprise Hosting strategy & architecture execution.
- Participate and sometimes lead stakeholder governance and engagement forums for internal customers, end users, and Tech Leadership.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business/Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering, Product Management, or relevant field)
- 5+ years of Product Management or Service Management experience
- Experience working in IT Infrastructure Domain (Application Hosting, Connectivity, Identity & Access Management), including Cloud Technologies & Automation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and can present to all levels, including leadership.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Demonstrated success working with Agile Methodologies.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages