The Design & Engineering Team works alongside the UX team, collaborating across the whole breadth of our products with Software Architects, Front and Back End Developers, Interaction Designers, and User Experience & Human Factors Researchers. We enable our design and development partners to ensure the best end-to-end solutions.
- You are team-focused and highly self-motivated with a desire to explore new approaches to technologies in a fast-paced software development group.
- Experience using web frameworks; priority for experience in Angular, but React or other framework exposure considered.
- Ability to use browser dev tools to debug website markup and behavior
- Must be comfortable using Git for version control
- You are self-sufficient and driven to achieve quality output in everything you do
Bonus points for knowledge/experience in any of the following areas:
- Web accessibility, e.g. screen reader compatibility, keyboard support, and high-contrast display modes
- Mobile responsive web design
- Basic understanding of UX processes
- Progressive web apps
Who we're looking for?
- 1 year of relevant software design and development experience preferred
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking