The Krakow Avigilon Control Center (ACC) Devices team is looking for experienced C++ engineers. You will join the team of architects, developers & testers, with shared responsibilities. Our team works closely with Avigilon teams in Vancouver, Canada.
By joining the team you will be responsible for an end to end implementation and maintenance of ACC Video Management System components, driving interoperability solutions for physical video security products. We are looking for an open-minded person willing to pursue their ideas, evaluate alternatives and cooperate.
Who we're looking for?
- MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- 1+ years of practical experience
- Practical knowledge of data structures, algorithms and software design
- Operating systems concepts including processes, threads, mutexes, and exception handling
- Strong C++ programming skills (including at least C++ 11)
- Network programming
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices including build environments
- Experience in test automation techniques
- Good interpersonal communication skills, team spirit and adaptability
- Communicative English
- C#/ .NET programming skills
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking